The Founder and General overseer of Blessed Embassy Kaduna General Pastor (Dr.) Emmanuel Simon has revealed that Ekiti State Governor will become more popular in the South West than Bola Tinubu.
The man of God who took time to highlight major revelations that borders on Nigeria and the International community said only prayers can avert the negative prophesies.
Those he mentioned includes:
1. That Vice President Osibanjo is seen in more troubles
2. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu will face problems of betrayals and politically reduced.
3. A Deputy Governor in a State will have problem
4. Both A.P.C and P.D.P National Chairmen will be engrossed in more troubles, I saw something new
5. Mallam Nasiru El-Rufai of Kaduna State will apologise to Christians in few years to come, because
of his Presidential ambition and he will become popular.
6. Ekiti State Governor will also become popular.
7. God showed me Mallam Nasiru El-Rufai and Dr. Fayemi of Ekiti States as possible suggestion by
top Politicians on a joint Presidential mandate.
8. I saw Governor Fayemi receiving more political favour than Tinubu in the South Western States but
it brought problem for them
9. God showed me Atiku, Ekweremmadu and Obi, don’t write off Atiku Abubakar, keep watching as
the drama unfolds
10. I saw A.P.C and P.D.P coming together to form a new Party from 2020 to 2023, ahead of the 2023
11. P.D.P still has hope of ruling Kaduna State if they plan well and organize, they should not lose
hope, and God gave me a secret word for Rt. Hon Isa Ashiru.
12. The CABAL will work against Tinubu in 2020; some of them will die as God showed me-
judgment time by God
13. Past and present Politicians will face accusation on the Malabu oil deal.
14. The Judiciary will be used against political opponents
15. Governor Aminu Tambuwal should pray for his administration
poo ìììî. Atiku Abubakar’s loyalists will decamp
17. God will expose some Ministers of the Federal Government
18. I saw crisis again, this will lead to imposition of curfew in some States and Local Governments of
19. The Igbo nation needs serious prayers
20. The three major languages in Nigeria will have problems
21. God showed me uproar, protest and demonstration in Nigeria
22. Northerners will want to continue in power by all means, this will bring serious tension in the land.
23. Former Lagos State Governor needs serious prayers, I saw death-Jakande
24. I saw death of a former Nigerian President
25. I saw Tambuwal and Governor Wike in a political marriage
26. God has heard the cry of Nigerians over hardship, Nigeria will be better but not under this
27. The President needs serious prayers to finish his second term due to health challenges.
28. In the demand by Northerners to continue in power, the name of Goodluck Jonathan /Yaradua will
be mentioned to seek election.
29. A.P.C will break up with time.
30. Governor Obaseki of Edo State has good plans for his people but needs prayers to succeed; he will
maintain his seat if only he can bring Oshiomhole down, if not it would be difficult for his re-election.
31. For decamping from the A.P.C, Senator Saraki, Dino Melaye and others will face serious political
32. I saw policies not being favourable to Churches
33. I saw foreigners been attacked in some countries, just like the South African xenophobia
34. Some Telecommunication Networks will have problem. A Mogul will have serious health
35. I saw death of many Politicians, they need our prayers
36. God showed me many people jostling to be E.F.C.C Chairman but I saw Magu on the seat.
37. God showed me explosion and killings in Abuja.
38. Top Nigerian Generals should pray against death
39. Nigerian Para-Military Organizations will experience changes
40. I Saw General Buratai (Chief of Army Staff) in problem
41. I saw a Financial House like Bank on fire
42. I saw problem in Pension Board but pensioners will be attended to
43. I saw same currency in the West African Region
44. Nigerian Borders will be re-opened
45. I saw money in circulation but the currency will be weaker
46. A big Bank needs prayers to stand
47. I see Nigerian economic problems lingering till 2023,there seem no answers at the moment.
48. I saw farmers rejoicing because money and fertilizers was given to them by Government.
49. Taxation will be too severe for Nigerians
50. Pray more for the Tiv’s and the Jukun nation
51. A prominent Christian and Muslim leader will die in 2020
52. Some States in Nigeria will experience flood and erosion
53. I saw oil explosion
54. I saw building collapse
55. I saw fire outbreak in a Nigerian University
56. Let us pray against earthquake in Nigeria
57. I saw arms loaded in a vehicle but they will be caught
58. Herdsmen changed strategy by coming in a different game plan; let us pray for God to avert it.
59. The security challenges of Nigeria will still linger
6o. I saw a lot of crimes in Nigeria
61. A Nigerian Governor will fight the herdsmen, but they will fight back eventually.
62. The Church will experience fruitfulness in body and business
63. I saw people receiving gifts like landed properties, houses dedication and cars.
64. I saw God bless The Blessed Embassy with a bigger property.
65. The Blessed Embassy Members are exempted from burying anyone this year.
66. God said Christians should be very prayerful to avert death
67. I saw new and old faces coming back to the Church
68. I saw God raising destiny members for the Church; the destiny helpers will go out of their way to
please children of God.
69. I saw people getting employment cheaply
70. Iseali President needs serious prayers
71. President Donald Trump needs prayers; He is not perfect but he is God’s agent for the U.S.A par
time. The US Senate will stand by him but he needs prayers not to lose his second term.
72. Donald Trump needs prayers for his health
73. I see an assassination attempt on the Russian leader
74. There will be a decision to invite Frank Lampard to Coach England
75. I see fire outbreaks in some countries
76. I see terrorist attacks in some countries
77. I see flood in some countries
78. I saw a new country emerging from another one
79. A country which starts with ‘V’ needs prayers
80. Haiti and their President needs prayers
TAKE NOTE-Anything that God reveals is for us to pray in order to avert, obey and enjoy the
blessings of the Prophecies as the case may be, either positive or negative.
CONTACT PASTOR EMMANUEL SIMON:
THE BLESSED EMBASSY
BEFORE REFINERY JUNCTION